Skip to main content

MYGLAMM LIT Liquid Matte Lipstick Review- 2020.


 

Hello guys welcome to my first blog post. And in this blog. Today I am going to do a review of MYGLAMM LIT liquid Matte lipstick. I hope you will like it. 

So I don't know about this lipstick a few days ago but I am grateful to MYGLAMM to give us a chance to use this product by simply doing a simple survey. Ok let's get to the review now. 

At first I am going to say about the package which is great I think. They really pack to the materials in a great manner so that the product do not get the destroyed. It comes in a very luxurious packet which I really liked it. After you open it you can see the lipstick. It is 3 ml and its prices only Rs 395/-. It is very much affordable especially for the beginners. 

When I first applied it on my lips I really like the texture it has a really creamy type of texture. It stays for a long time the main ingredients of it is moringa oil. It also contains vitamin E. These two ingredients will never leave your lips dry. 

It has many Shades such as-

Curve- Curve is a punchy coral red that will leave your lips looking luscious. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Love Bom- Lovebomb is a red shade with hints of pink that's made for blowing kisses. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Ghosted- Ghosted is a plum shade that's the perfect pick-me-upu0021 It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Catfish- Catfish is a neon pink shade - this is how you make a statement. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Breadcrumb-  Breadcrumb is a bright peachish pink shade that's gonna keep wanting more. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Thirst Trap- Thirst Trap is a ruby pink shade. Now all you have to do is poutu0021 It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Matrimania- Matrimania is a reddish pink shade that will make heads turn. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Smash- Smash is a warm pale terracotta shade that'll get you action. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan. 

Booty Call- Booty Call is a sinful red shade that'll make you give in to temptation. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan. 

Benched- Booty Call is a sinful red shade that'll make you give in to temptation. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Swipe right- Swipe Right is a deep purple shade that will drive them crazy. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Burner- Burner is a magenta shade perfect for date night. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

Cuffing- Cuffing is a mulberry shade that's made for romantic evenings with your boo. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

DTR- DTR is a dusty rose shade that goes great with your no-makeup makeup selfies. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.

According to me it it is really a great lipstick if you are a beginner and finding a lipstick you should definitely try it it is also budget friendly as I have already told. And its cost is only Rs395/- but if you are not wanting to pay that much money then-

Simply register with my link- https://myglamm.in/SRIJ2610?rc=SRIJ2610

Don't forget to use my code- SRIJ2610

By applying this you can get Rs150/- off for your first purchase which is really cool. So what are you waiting for this go and grab the lipstick. 

So this is all guys I hope it is useful for you if you want to get review of more such products to let me know in the comments section below. 

Thank you for reading.😀

Comments